Author Rena Marks

Author Rena Marks

Welcome!

This blog is set up simply; its content depends on the day of the week. For instance, should a blog be posted on:



Monday's Musings:

A special day reserved for sharing of recipes, or tips on using essential oils, or simple promotion techniques, anything and everything.

Tuesday's Toys:

Oh, you guessed it. Naughty stories and recommendations on our favorites!

Wicked Wednesday:

Reviews of erotic romance books to make it easier to select your wish list! Plus erotic romance author interviews.

Tarot Thursday:

Add your name to the list and one person will be selected for free tarot reading. Or a palm. Or find horoscopes here.

Feminine Friday:

All about the female attitude and fantasies. What do women want? We'll speak of anything that amuses us, cougars, pumas, whatever.

Scintillating Saturday:

Art. Ah, the beauty of man, the physique, the slick gleam of sweat glistening across six-pack abs.

Sunday's Sins:

Time to confess, ladies! Bring out those embarassing sexual encounters, or the story of the odd boyfriend you had to ditch.



Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kiss Me Before I Die...Devin



Ahh, Devin makes pretty pictures for covers, doesn't he?

From the moment I saw this one, hot male in the trench and leathers, the sunglasses masking his eyes and making him all sexy-mysterious, the smooth lines enhancing his sharp jaw and calling attention to those luscious, kissable lips...I knew this was the shot I wanted for my urban fantasy, Kiss Me Before I Die.

A little more danger to send the bad boy image home, ladies? See the scar right above his waistband? Sends your imagination south, doesn't it? Is it a...stab wound? And a much better question is...are there any more scars playing hide n seek with our senses? Should we find them? Should we seek him?

This little author had that mark right beneath her lips. Muah! Yep, yours truly actually forgot about those pesky photographers snapping buttons in the background and muttering ooh-la-la...long enough to memorize the scar. Long enough to lick the scar. Yes, that's me in the background, taking advantage of the poor man. No, he wasn't protesting...much. At least not while I stood behind him and had my wicked way. Did I mention he's my favorite cover model?

No, my sexy Devin was really a good sport about it.

So was Bobby, the other model I posed with. In fact, I can't wait to see what that next cover is going to look like.

Sigh. I guess I'd better get busy and finish that book, too, huh?

1 comment: